Cowboys at Eagles: Writer predictions for heated rivalry game

Boyle

Cowboys at Eagles: Writer predictions for heated rivalry game

Сообщение Boyle » 04 дек 2023, 11:44

Among one of the most warmed competitions in the NFL kicks off once more this Sunday with the Cowboys taking a trip to Philadelphia to handle the Eagles. While the Eagles hold the most effective document in football at 7-1, they've had a hard time as of late with a loss to the Jets and a narrow success over the Commanders. On the other hand, the Cowboys have won 2 directly given that getting embarrassed by the 49ers, and this is their following shot at showing what they can do against a highly-regarded group. And, certainly, the race for the NFC East title impends huge in this one, as Dallas and Philadelphia number to be the only 2 competitors once more. Do our writers assume the Cowboys can draw off the distress in an infamously aggressive environment? Allow's find out. When Philadelphia has the ballMake Jalen Hurts win with his armThis is not to say that Jalen Hurts can't win games with his arm - as a matter of fact, he has - yet the Eagles violation has been a lot more unpredictable when Hurts just hangs back to pass. Their groove is built off the run video game, and particularly the hazard of Hurts running the round himself. That's made his play-action video game so ruining for defenses to face. Yet Hurts' designed hurries are down this year George Kittle Jersey. In 2022, Harms represented 27. 4% of the Eagles' designed run plays, and this year he's only at 23. 5%. The Eagles have also utilized less play-action, and 6 of Injures' 8 interceptions this year have actually begun have fun with no play-action. He had a hard time greatly against the Jets previously this year because the protection eliminated the run game - running backs balanced 2. 4 yards a bring - which permitted the pass thrill to tee off on Hurts on expected passing downs. If the Cowboys can compel Injures right into the very same dilemma, they'll stand a chance of limiting this skilled offense. When Dallas has the ballWin with Dak Prescott's armThis isn't the Eagles protection we have actually become familiar with. Philadelphia places in the bottom half of the organization of nearly every protective statistics this year. The lone exception? Their run defense, which leads the NFL in run protection DVOA. This protective front is much younger currently, with Jordan Davis, Milton Williams, and novice Jalen Carter all playing large duties, however they're still with the ability of controling the line of skirmish. Thankfully, the Cowboys just faced a similar situation in Aaron Donald and the Rams. And while Dak Prescott got sacked a few times early, the offense quickly settled right into a groove and aired points out with excellent success. The Eagles in fact rank simply one area below the Rams in pass protection DVOA, and their protection schemes are extremely similar. If Mike McCarthy calls this game with the very same strategy as last week, and Prescott carries out the means he typically does against the Eagles, there must be a surge of factors for the Cowboys. Now onto the forecasts from your BTB writers.. Tom Ryle: This video game may be also larger than we prepared for before the period. Whoever wins will certainly not just have the upper hand in the NFC East, they will remain in the chauffeur's seat to reach the leading seed in the meeting. Both bring skilled lineups to the game. The Eagles have been winning a great deal of close games, while the Cowboys have actually been feast or starvation in every competition other than the Chargers one. I'm going to roll with Dallas heading in a positive direction after the bye, and choose them to beat Philly by 11 points Isaiah Oliver Jersey. Tony Catalina: This is a game that might alter the course of their period. Not necessarily with a loss as they would still have every little thing before them as for Wild Card seeding and playoffs go, but a win on Sunday could start a real intriguing time in the race for the NFC East. Hereafter the Eagles have actually a bye adhered to by video games versus the Chiefs and Expenses. At the same time the Cowboys have days with the Giants, Panthers, and Leaders. A win on Sunday would place the Cowboys in the chauffeurs seat for the department which's why this week suggests so much. Inevitably, after the 49ers ordeal I require to see it to believe it. I would enjoy to be incorrect, but give me the Eagles 26, Cowboys 24. Matt Holleran: If we were basing our predictions only off recently's efficiency I would certainly select the Cowboys to win this game conveniently. Regrettably, that's not the instance, and I simply don't trust the Cowboys to appear like the same team they did a week back on Sunday. I see the Eagles' run game leading the means and Jalen Hurts getting in touch with A. J. Brown on some prominent third-down conversions. Dallas' crime battles to obstruct the gifted Eagles' front and is incapable to obtain in a rhythm. It pains me to do this however I believe the Eagles win this one and I don't see it being all that close. Give me the Eagles, 27-17. Brandon Loree: This week it's mosting likely to be short and pleasant with some strong forecasts: Dak Prescott - 2131, 213 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INTCeeDee Lamb - 11 rec, 101 lawns, 1 TDTony Pollard - 15 att, 76 yards, 2 TDMicah Parsons - 1 sack, 1 forced fumbleMalik Hooker - 1 INTBrandon Aubrey - 11 in FG attempts, 44 PATsCowboys win a nail biter in Philly, 31-27Matthew Lenix: The Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles will certainly have their beginning quarterbacks this time around in this NFC East showdown. For Dallas, it's one more examination versus one of the teams that's in their method the NFC, and they do not desire the same results from the ordeal against the San Francisco 49ers. Although the Eagles go to home and are leading on both lines of scrimmage, yet the Cowboys have to reveal that they can defeat the best groups in the most significant moments. Jalen Hurts throws a few interceptions while CeeDee Lamb and Brandin Cooks will certainly flourish off Dak Prescott's play-action video game. The Cowboys win 28-20. Mike Poland: The Cowboys have racked up ten passing goals this period, that's tenth-most in the league. The Eagles defense have actually enabled 16 passing goals this period, third-worst in the league. The Eagles protection has actually only taken care of to confine four interceptions, which is the second-fewest in the organization this year. This makes for a video game for Dak and his receivers to radiate and win the day. Assisting with self-confidence that Dak can supply, he's 8-2 versus the Eagles in his occupation so the probabilities are in his support. Cowboys win 35-24 Robert Beal Jr. Jersey. Brian Martin: My intestine is telling me the Dallas Cowboys shed this week, yet for whatever reason I'm violating my digestive tract. The fact that the Washington Commanders have almost defeat the Philadelphia Eagles twice currently this period makes me think the Cowboys can safeguard the "W", regardless of using the roadway in hostile area. Because of that alone I'm selecting the Cowboys. Cowboys win 24-20. RJ Ochoa: This is undoubtedly a huge week for the Cowboys, yet it does not really feel as frightening as the last one did. By no methods am I ready to ignore or forget the Eagles since they are immensely skilled, yet there is a whole lot of background that reveals how Dak Prescott and the Cowboys excel versus them. I am positive that this will certainly not be simple however I agree to take the Cowboys momentarily such as this. Provide me Dallas, 27-23. David Howman: I have actually been down on the Eagles all year, and not even if I'm a prejudiced Cowboys fan. They're a really skilled football group, but they're additionally inherently beatable and have actually profited from a soft timetable to start the year. There are a few blazing openings on this group that can be exploited with a combination of great training and skilled players. I'll chance below and claim the Cowboys have both those points, though I am still anxious after that 49ers game. Still, this group has revealed a lot of progression because that video game, and as long as they do not choose this week to completely avert from what's been working, I see this becoming a declaration win for Dallas. Cowboys win 38-21.

Вернуться в «Векторы и координаты»